Movement studio policies
***PLEASE NOTE: Effective January 1, 2018 class passes and month passes are no longer sold or accepted for Aerial classes.***
Aerial Yoga or Aerial Tricks Class: $18
Drop in Tai Chi, Yoga, or Pilates: $13
10 Class Pass (Aerial not included): $100
5 Class Pass (Aerial not included): $55
- All students must be 16 years or older. If under the age of 18, you must be accompanied for the duration of class by an adult.
- Please arrive to classes 10 minutes prior to the start of class to give you time to check in and relax before class starts.
- Out of respect to the studio and the instructor, please provide notice if you are unable to attend a class you are registered for.
At your first Aerial Yoga class you will be asked to fill out a small amount of paperwork. If you would like to save time and download it beforehand, please click here: Natural Therapy Registration and Liability.
is aerial right for me?
Aerial Yoga and Aerial Tricks classes include compression of the body as well as inversions. While the benefits are many, there are some contraindications for these classes. If you have any of these conditions, aerial yoga is not right for you: Pregnancy, Glaucoma, Recent Surgery, Recent Head Injury, Osteoporosis, Vertigo, High or Low Blood Pressure, Inner Ear Problems, Artificial Hips, Obesity, Botox injection (within 24 hours), Aneurism, Propensity for Fainting, Hernia, Recent wounds, Epilepsy, Severe Neck Pain, Taking any medications that may cause fainting or fatigue.
how do i prepare for my first aerial class?
- Please wear short or long sleeved shirts with yoga pants or snug fitting pants that cover your knees. No tank tops or shorts.
- Please remove all jewelry prior to class.
- Please do not wear clothing with zippers.
- We recommend short fingernails, long fingernails can snag the fabric and make it harder to hold the fabric.
- Do not eat right before class! It is a good idea to eat a few hours before class or just a small snack before coming.
- All jewelry must be removed before class. If you are unable to remove rings, athletic tape must be wrapped over items that may snag the hammocks.
- Students who damage silks and hammocks due to avoidable circumstances are liable for replacing the damaged hammock.
- If students sign up for a class and are unable to attend, 12 hours notice must be given to the studio.
- If a student no call no shows for a class they are signed up for, the student will be charged the full amount for the class. No exceptions.
- The safety of our students is our biggest priority. Please respect the rules set by Natural Therapy and your instructor.
Any other questions?
Please contact us at (402) 884-1300 or email@example.com
Private class, private party, and corporate yoga options are available! Please contact Kristi for pricing and more information.