aromayoga monthly workshops
Natural Therapy’s Movement studio offers a unique sense based workshop using DoTERRA Essential Oils.
Aromatherapy and yoga, both work on the mind, body and spirit. Aromas trigger instincts, emotions and memory. Yoga infuses neuromuscular memory into every last cell. The two practices come together to become AromaYoga, a class you won’t want to miss and just might crave. Essential oils will compliment a slow flowing yoga practice aromatically, topically and internally to truly benefit the mind, body and spirit in a deep and meaningful way you’ll want to experience again and again. This class combines a variety of yoga styles and techniques with aroma therapy using DoTERRA essential oils. Learn how essential oils can benefit your yoga practice both on and off the mat.
- Length – Workshops are 2 hours long and cover essential oil education alongside your yoga practice
- Price – $22
- Registration – Register online below or call us at (402) 884-1300
Essential Oil Spotlight: Wild orange!
Feeling tired or just tired of the cold and gray? Wild Orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
• Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
• Contains antioxidants, which contribute to overall health
• Uplifting to the mind and body
• Supports a healthy immune system
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Can’t make the workshop?
Attend an AromaYoga class with Michelle on Fridays 10:45AM – 11:45AM.
Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the workshop